Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What a day






What a day it was...We actually spent the afternoon and evening working on finishing the kitchen side cabinets. We used routers and uides and all kinds of things that I had always seen used on The Old House. It was cool...and I am learning some new stuff.

So we started speaking about the design the of the street side cabinets in the back corner tonight. I think my uncle has alot of great ideas. Thins I knew about but was not incorporating into my design, the design I had in my head. Such as vents for the cabinet holding the electrical devices....We will ultimately have a vent down low and one high.

Needless to say, it is going to be very nice to see some cabinets be put together tomorrow in the morning. I think that we are going to be cutting it tight to even get the facial boards completed. I would be most happy if we did, it would pull the trailer together so much. I must return to Atlanta on Sunday for a Michael Franti concert with my lovely lady Miss Rosemary. Can't wait to see her and dance with her and love on her.........You all should check him out if you get a chance. My little sister turned me on to him by gifting me his cd's.

Here are some pics from today. The storms were really kind of nice as they came down the valey. Supposedly it is going to snow here this weekend, I'm out of here if it is. I'll leave the trailer in case you are wondering.

1 comment:

Frank Yensan said...

power to the peaceful my friend.... You have suddenly elevated to a new and higher level of respect. I have been fortunate enough to see Michael a few times now. Hope others do the same. he cries out a powerful message that few in this country hear.

You cabinets look great too.