Friday, February 13, 2009

The day has come






So yesterday I bean to reclaim my basement. For the past 5 months the original interior cabinets and stuff from the Airstream have made themselves at home. They took up about 300 square feet of pspace and also smelled like they were 44 years old. Here are pictures of everything in my back yard. the reason for the removal from the basement is because on Sunday, February 15th, I will be taking the Airstream on its first road trip with me. I am making the trip to Newark, Ohio to my Uncle Tom's place. he is a very talented woodsman and has offered his skills to help me reinvent the interior cabinetry and gauchos. I will show more as the project and trip takes place, but these ics are of what will go inside of her. This will be the last time she (un-named female Globetrotter) will spend any time with this old cabinetry. I think a bon fire is in the future.....

No comments: