Sunday, February 15, 2009

The 1st Trip






I awoke at 4am and was unable to go back to sleep, So....I decided to get in the truck and hit the road. I did not really realize that this was the 1st trip our trailer has gone on since the floor and everything has been replaced. I did not take into consideration all that has taken place in order to get her to where she was this morning. Even though i drive with trailers in tow alot of the time, this was a new experience, with her in tow and all lite up at 4:30 am on a Sunday heading towards Ohio. She looked Great, even with some left-over polish. I am beining to think that the mirror shine is not going to be for me, or atleast not everytime. I like the black polish residual.....So, I made it through the Appalachian mtns and the Cumberland Gap, Jelico Tennessee and Cincinatti and then through the farmlands of Southern Ohio ending in Newark Ohio, Uncle Tom's.....here are some pics from the trip.

No comments: