Thursday, April 9, 2009

It all started when I purchased the 1964 GT

So, life has been very very interesting and I tend to think that all of my previous actions have led me to where I am right now. For example, it is because my father is friends with Mr. Langford that I have an airstream, because Mr. Langford has a 70's Safari and I fell in love with the idea of caravaning. Anyway, you get the point.....so it is very interesting to think about how every decision we make now, will lead us to our next situation or thouht process or lifestyle or relationship or hobby.......Mainly, I have been so unbalanced lately with work being so slow, and so many things up in the air, and mainly not being able to control everything.......my life has been pretty interesting. Atleast it has in my head...But what I am getting at is that I am thinking about taking a major step away from Atlanta, and to go and travel in the Airstream for 3 to 4 months and do nothing but support Rosemary and her business and kiteboard and play harmonica. So I am thinking about how if we plan ahead and allow ourselves to dream a little more and possibly accept it that YES we can make our dreams come true, then we would be alot more happier. I am so tired of the self imposed limitations we have come to think of as normal and the truth. So, alot of deep thoughts and plans are being put out into this world, I am looking forward to seeing what we are rewarded with. There are so many opportunities out there, we must make ourselves aware of them as they present themselves. I am seeing more and more each day how I could chane the path of my life soon, just by taking a new step in a little bit of a different direction. I think it all started with the purchase of the 1964 GT.....Wouldn't you know.

So there are alot of wonderful things that are taking place in my life and I cannot wait to see where it takes me from here. We found a new place to stay. I am looking forward to exploring other camp grounds.

4 comments:

Frank Yensan said...

you just never know where the road might take you....

jenniferro10 said...

Since we last talked, I got fired...not "laid off"...for the second time in a year! I look at my house and think, "How long can I do this? How long do I want to do this?" When I'm doing push-ups, I look at the ground and think, "I really liked cutting grass at the golf course and living on a camp ground much more than this." It's okay to go hungry, as long as you don't starve.
Like yours, my blog started out about something I loved- Georgia- and morphed into an appreciation of all things simple and nutty. If personal blogging is thinking out loud, then I guess it makes sense that it does the same thing. Like, you hear yourself say something and think, "Hey! That was smart and true!" Or, "Who the hell is that talking? Me? Screw her!"
It's good to be alive...mostly!

IndyAnne said...

I got to know: did you take off and go? How was the summer? Have you done more with the interior? I read through your blog. My 68 Trade Wind is on auction on eBay. I'm very ambivalent about it. I'm going to subscribe and hope to hear more from you and Rosemary and the dogs. It's a compelling story.

utee94 said...

Wondering how you're doing? Hope all is well with you and yours. Drop us a line sometime, either here or on our blogs, or the Forums, or whatever.

Take Care!

-Marcus