Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The final touches






The finishing touches were tough. The counter-top, the fridge flu, the plumbing drain lines....I ended up getting all of this done 2 days before I was to get on the road. I had a time limit as to when the trailer had to be done. In order to reduce stress, I had a "must have" list and a "want" list. So the fridge flu, plumbing, and hot water heater were all a must have. They were completed with some customization. The appliances all worked as they were supposed to. I have a 3 way fridge (gas, 12 volt, and 110), electric ignition 6 gallon water heater, 21 inch stove with piezo (whatever that is?), surface mount puck lights all on one switch with dimmer. The mattresses on the gauchos are futon matresses we got off craigs list, they turned out to be perfect. We actually ended up cutting one of them open in order to cut it to fit in the front area. The fridge flu was not long enough to fit under the cabinet top, so I had to customize an aluminum extension with trempro sealing it. I also used aluminum around the top of the tube (where it meets the wall). I do not have picturs of it all, but it really did not get done until we were parked and actually in the camp ground. Here are some of the pictures of it as I pulled away from my house headed to florida. I will post the final repair pics once I have some.

No comments: