Monday, January 12, 2009

Where I am now

So, I am now at a point where I am sealing all seams with Trempro, riveting the interior skins back together, patching old outlet holes that I am not using, installed a radio antenna, and looking for leaks. I added these great LED lights that are above the front and back windows that I would recommend. I will post pictures of them. I spent this past weekend just finishing the interior walls. I enjoyed it when it was 35 degrees outside and I had my heater and light inside the trailer working at night and it was warm. It was the first time I actually felt like I was oing to stay dry. the best part is that it rained hard and I did not see any leaks.

My Uncle is coming down at the end of February from Ohio and he and I are going to buld out all of the cabinets and pull-out sleepping/couches or gauchos. I am thinking that it would be best to stick with the original design. We'll see. I am thinking that my next trailer remodel will be something that is more unique in terms of interior design.

For now, I just have to stay on budget and keep the project moving forward. I will post more pictures soon.

Good to be back.

1 comment:

Frank Yensan said...

Glad to see you at it again. So you are looking for another... How about a 61/62 Overlander? A 52 cruiser? I might have a line on them.