Monday, January 12, 2009

I'm back at it



















































OK, so I have been busy as ever, I just have not posted to the blog or Air forums. I apologize. Since the last time I wrote, I have replaced the axle, re-wired the whole trailer, re-insulated, installed the interior skins, installed new running lights above the front and back windows, re-installed the door, added a piece of plexi glass to kitchen window, and plexi glass to front window.

Truth be known, business has been slow and I ahve had to really focus on keeping my business alive so that the Airstream will not become a permanent home.

So....here is where I left off. I insulated all of the compartment doors and replace the tear drop lights with new ones. Seeing the doors back in place was nice, it kind of made everything whole again. I re-installed the water inlet and furnace vent as well.

No comments: