Sunday, September 14, 2008

Round 1 Polishing/Compounding









Today was such a beautiful day. We spent it by walking up Stone Mountain at 8am and watching the fog burn off and the sun come out. I am realizing that having balance is so important in our lives. Over the past month I have been spending so much time taking the shell off and all that had to take place before we could put it back on. It is so very nice to finally be at a point where it is only going to continue to look better. Polishing really does bring out the scratches in the skins, or maybe it is the leftover polish that I need to wipe off that brings out the scratches in the skins. I am also thinking that I need to go with a tougher rade of polish to get some of the corrosion and scratches off. I might try to get something locally, just to see if it works well. Oh yeah, We had a special fairy come by today to help with the polishing. She's really cute too. The next step will be to finish compounding the top of the trailer and also to remove the interior skins completely in order to re-wire and insulate. More on all of that later, here are the pictures of what took place today.

2 comments:

Frank Yensan said...

I see you were doing the politically incorrect black face too. Can't the fairy just sprinkle some fairy dust al over it and make it finished?

utee94 said...

I find the Fairy strange and frightening, but I cannot argue wioth the results. Nice work!

-Marcus